I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

dear you.

assalamualaikum...

sometimes..

i feel you. 
here. in my heart. 

sometimes..

i missed you. 
 here. in my heart.

sometimes..

i feel like laughing,
when memories come.

sometimes..

i feel like crying,
with things leave undone.

but now.. it is not sometimes,

always..

I'll pray for your happiness
I'll remember you as my past..

always..

tell my heart you are not the one
tell my heart you aren't mine

always..

keep looking at the bright sides
keep looking without having doubt

because i know..

Allah had give me one things called STRENGTH 
Allah had give me one precious gift ever
Allah had give me some good memories to remember.
Allah loves me, and keep me away from the sins. 

dear you, 

i never wanna throw you away from my life, even if i want to. 
i don't love you, it's only my heart, who cannot let you go.
but don't worry, i'll never tell you. ever. it's only my fingers, who type all this. 

dear you,

don't blame me, when i missed you.
don't blame me, when i dreams of you.
don't blame me, when i asked Allah to let us be together.

dear you,

don't worry. it's all over now.
don't worry. i didn't let myself to over thinking bout you now.
don't worry. i didn't let my heart to fall over again.
because you're the one, who thought me, 
how precious i am,
how precious loves is,
how precious my heart is,
to let someone to play with.

dear you,

thank you. for all the good thinks you'd give me. thanks to Allah, because he let me meeting you. even for only a short time. i appreciate everything. thank you. ^^

sincerely,
me.



--- sometimes, we just can't let go. so, why don't we just value the memories?

 

  

 

    

No comments: